- Keep the venue clean
- Reduce cleanings times and avoid cleaning at high temperatures
- Set up enough bins
- Control the use of the site
- Small damage should be repaired in time
- Cleaning and maintenance for artificial lawn：
- After the game, use a vacuum cleaner to clean the paper, shells and other debris.
- Brush the grass with a special brush every two weeks to remove dirt and leaves from the lawn.
- Use a special rake to smooth quartz sand or rubber particles once a month or after frequent competitions.
- Dust on the turf will be washed when it rains, or it may be washed manually.
- When the summer is hot, you can use water to cool the lawn to make the athlete cool and comfortable.
For “watery” stains such as fruit juices, milk, ice cream, and blood spots, first scrub with soap and water, and then rinse thoroughly with soapy water; if necessary, blot dry with a strong towel.
Shoe polish, sunscreen lotion, ball point pen oil, etc., can be wiped with sponges that diped perchloroethylene, and the strong absorbent towel is used to dry. Paraffin, asphalt, and asphalt, wipe vigorously or wipe with sponge that diped perchloroethylene.Paints, coatings, etc., may be wiped with turpentine or paint remover, and decontaminated with cleaner and water. Rinse the cleaner with cold water and wipe it vigorously. Wipe the sponge with perchloroethylene.Chewing gum, which can be sprayed into small pieces with Freon before removing the residue.
Smoking in the stadium, setting off fireworks, welding;
Throw chewing gum, peel snacks, juice drinks, oil, etc.
Vehicles, motorcycles and other vehicles and heavy objects enter the site;
Use inappropriate footwear or sports equipment such as nail shoes and javelin throwers;
Use chemical cleaners, herbicides, or pesticides
It is prohibited to place heavy objects on the lawn for long time.
It is prohibited to trample on snow days. The floating snow of surface should be swept before use.